● This Policy describes how “The Wings India” processes your personal data. Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or services, or interact with us by, for example, creating an account on our website or contacting us for support.
● We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or services.
For example, we may use technologies like cookies or receive user data from software running on your device. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial thirdparty sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services.
● We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Creating an individual/organization’s account.
2. Fulfilling your service or demo requests like taking you through what we do at “The Wings India”.
3. Participating in “The Wings India” onsite or virtual activities.
4. Fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with the requested information (such as marketing materials for products and services) and providing technical support.
5. Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products and services that may interest you; inviting you to participate in “The Wings India” activities (including promotional activities),market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can opt out at any time.
6. Sending you important notices and updates regarding “The Wings India”
7. Providing you with customized content and channels to communicate.
8. Improving our products and services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
9. Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations.
10. Troubleshooting when you send us any concerns regarding accessing “The Wings India” website.
11. Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users.
12. Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
● The personal data we collect may include name, gender, enterprise name, job position, postaland email addresses, phone number, login information, photos, and other information,depending on how you interact with “The Wings India”, for example, the website you visit or the products and services that you use. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support. We would like to ensure that anything you share with us strictly remains within the organization’s records and is shared, only with our client’s consent.
● We will try to isolate your personal data from third parties but we are not liable in case of any frauds or fake profiles made in the name of “The Wings India”.
● We also do not entertain any requests if our team member personally deals with your work tasks. It is between you and the concerned person. “The Wings India” have no responsibility in case of any fraud dealings or cheating.
preferences for every visit. On the contrary, if cookies are not used, websites will treat you as a new visitor every time you load a web page. For example, if you are redirected to another web page from a website you are already logged in to and then return to the original website, it will not recognize you and you must log in again. You can manage or delete cookies based on your own preferences. Find out how to manage cookie settings for your browser here:
● Internet Explorer
● Google Chrome
● Mozilla Firefox
● It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to “The Wings” and/or its affiliates is correct. “The Wings India” is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
● The security of your personal data is important to us. We try to use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. But in case of a fraud or duplicacy, we will not be accountable for unauthorized access.
● To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than “The Wings India” and its partners (“third parties”). “The Wings India” does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
● “The Wings India” cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
posting a notice on our website or sending you direct notification via email.
If you have any privacy complaints or issues, and want to contact “The Wings India”, you can contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-9971648327.