“The Wings” and its affiliates respect your privacy and is of utmost importance to us. Please
website and services that display or provide links to our audience.
● This Policy describes how “The Wings” processes your personal data. Personal data
means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a
natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites,
products, or services, or interact with us by, for example, creating an account on our
website or contacting us for support.
● We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or
services. For example, we may use technologies like cookies or receive user data from
software running on your device. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from
public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other
companies to support our services.
● We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Creating an individual/organization’s account.
2. Fulfilling your service or demo requests like taking you through what we do at “The
3. Participating in “The Wings” onsite or virtual activities.
4. Fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with the requested information (such
as marketing materials for products and services) and providing technical support.
5. Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products and services
that may interest you; inviting you to participate in “The Wings” activities (including
promotional activities), market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing
information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can opt out at
6. Sending you important notices and updates regarding “The Wings”
7. Providing you with customized content and channels to communicate.
8. Improving our products and services through internal audits, data analysis, and
9. Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations.
10. Troubleshooting when you send us any concerns regarding accessing “The Wings”
11. Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users.
12. Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our
● The personal data we collect may include name, gender, enterprise name, job position,
postal and email addresses, phone number, login information, photos, and other
information, depending on how you interact with “The Wings”, for example, the website
you visit or the products and services that you use. We also collect the information you
provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information
you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
We would like to ensure that anything you share with us strictly remains within the
organization’s records and is shared, only with our client’s consent.
● We will try to isolate your personal data from third parties but we are not liable in case of
any frauds or fake profiles made in the name of “The Wings”.
● We also do not entertain any requests if our team member personally deals with your
work tasks. It is between you and the concerned person. “The Wings” have no
responsibility in case of any fraud dealings or cheating.
● To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data
known as a cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a
web server on a computer or mobile device. The content of a cookie can be retrieved or
read only by the server that creates the cookie. The text in a cookie often consists of
identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to the
browsers or mobile applications you use, and enable websites to store data such as your
preferences or items in your cart. Like many other websites or Internet service providers,
each visit, while persistent cookies remain in place across multiple visits. Cookies allow
websites to remember your settings such as language, font size on your computer or
mobile device, or other browser preferences. This means that a user does not need to
reset preferences for every visit. On the contrary, if cookies are not used, websites will
treat you as a new visitor every time you load a web page. For example, if you are
redirected to another web page from a website you are already logged in to and then
return to the original website, it will not recognize you and you must log in again. You
can manage or delete cookies based on your own preferences. Find out how to manage
cookie settings for your browser here:
● Internet Explorer
● Google Chrome
● Mozilla Firefox
● It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to “The Wings” and/or
its affiliates is correct. “The Wings” is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and
completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
● The security of your personal data is important to us. We try to use appropriate physical,
management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized
access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. But in case of a fraud or
duplicacy, we will not be accountable for unauthorised access.
● To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third
parties other than “The Wings” and its partners (“third parties”). “The Wings” does not
have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links,
view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
● “The Wings” cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third
parties that are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such
a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
● “The Wings” reserves the right to update or change this Policy at any time. We will
posting a notice on our website or sending you direct notification via email.
If you have any privacy complaints or issues, and want to contact “The Wings”, you can contact
us on (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on +91-(9971648327).